No offense, but I'm getting too old & fading of eyesight to tie a 32 Tiemco
w/ a spider silk tippet.

-----Original Message-----
From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of John C. Bennett
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 5:02 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Old farther swap

Tiemco 32

-----Original Message-----
From: Jimmy D. Moore <ray...@earthlink.net>
Sent: Friday, January 23, 2009 3:58 PM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>

I'm looking forward to examing your size 32 Royal Wulfs.  Question: What
brand of  size 32 hook did you use to tie your Wulfs?  Tiemco? Mustad?
 A 32 Mustad is much larger than a Tiemco 32.  Also, does your 32's have a
hook eye or a spade?  There is a big difference between sizes among
different manufacturers.

JIMMY D

John C. Bennett wrote:

>It took me a while to tie them all but 25 size 32 Royal Wolffs are on their
way to your place of residence. My eyes still hurt from trying to see the
little buggers.

--

JIMMY D. MOORE    jdmo...@fishgame.com