They arrived here in The UK today too. Wonderful swao and well worth
the wait. Is anyone putting the flies on a site? If not I will. What
about you Rene. You usually put them on your site.
Well done to everyone for a great swap. As for the two toe tags I knew
Tony WAS NO WAY as old as he says. He cant be to tie stuff that small.
Whether or not its to avoid the seeing mistakes. And John B is young
any way so he should be tying small stuff. 34 next time John ?? Great
flies all round folks
Thanks to Jimmy for hosting this swap.
PS
DONO DID YOU GET MY EMAIL ??????????????