Keerect!  Also, I copied this post back to the OF swap email list.  Not
all are members of the VFB.

JIMMY D

--

JIMMY D. MOORE    jdmo...@fishgame.com

North Zone Fishing Editor - Texas Fish & Game Mag,
Author - Moon Holler Misfits Fishing & Hunting Club,
Humorist, Past VP Guadalupe River Trout Unlimited,
Member TOWA, Retired Scout Exec. BSA.