From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: Tips on 'Nature Calls While Fishing'
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:47:29 -0600

for the list.....

you guys toooooooooooooooo funny..............reminds me of what my boss used
to tell the girls when he was commin' outta the women's room and they were
goin' in..........."Mention my name, you'll get a good seat."
............rotflmao..............

> Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 12:36:44 -1000
> Subject: [VFB] Re: Tips on 'Nature Calls While Fishing'
> From: flyfish...@gmail.com
> To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
>

> And to take care of the other discarge I just eat one of those energy
> bars. That stops me up pretty good.
>
> Mike
>
> On Tue, Apr 14, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Anthony Spezio <bambot...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> > Don,
> > Two years ago I had prostrate Surgery and had to go quite often. I got one
> > if those leg bags with the appropriate connections and just had no worries
> > except for the day I took a water pill when I had not planned on fishing.
> > Needless to say, the bag was overfilled. Did not do that again.
> > Tony

Rediscover HotmailĀ®: Get quick friend updates right in your inbox. Check it out.