From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of jim phillips
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2009 11:37 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: low cost tying station Under $25)

ks Iain
I have aroll top desk I bought 20 years ago in the Philippines. Plus a
portable (movable station).
I saw thie below DIY station this morning and thought I would share it with
the list. That is a nice writing desk tho'
Jim
May your GOD be your fishing partner.

 <http://im.live.com/Messenger/IM/Home/?source=EML_WLHM_GreaterGood>
i'mEMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD