From: markflie...@hotmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com; desert-tr...@hotmail.com
Subject: RE: [VFB] Dressing for Baler Hopper?
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 16:43:53 -0600

Nev, you got those pics in jpeg style? Those url's are
unclickable...............sorry, but i hate all that cut and paste
crap..........pain in the butt and way to time
consumming.................btw, the package show up yet? Good luck when you
fish your hoppers.
<http://gfx2.hotmail.com/mail/w3/ltr/emoticons/smile_wink.gif>