Date: Tue, 22 Sep 2009 10:13:28 -0500
Subject: [VFB] Re: also close to Cabela's
From: jfusc...@gmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

My personal suggestion for necks and saddles is Conranch Hackle.  They only
sell directly to the tyer, their quality is excellent, and they stand behind
their product 100%.

www.conranchhackle.com

--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: jfusc...@gmail.com