Firstly, SHANA TOVA to all.

OK OK guys....just relax a little. The world hasn't collapsed...yet.

I apologise for any issues that may have arisen BUT I have been out of
touch with EVERYONE because...........
1. my computer is Dell crap.
2. I have been pulling 110+ hour weeks for a couple months now
3. my flies were mailed from Bali by a wife who forgot to mail them
before heading overseas. It has been a month now but if you think the
mail is a problem, you should try making a phone calll.
I can do nothing about the slow mail, but you should decide what to do.
That being said, and whilst there can be no excuse for not mailing flies
or keeping in contact, there is no need for a blackballing anyone. We
are not communist hunters.
I think that I have been fairly consistent over the previous 5 years in
terms of swaps, having completed over a dozen or so. I think it is the
same of most people on the list. I think only once my flies didn't make
it, but things cannot always be controlled.

I hope that I can become involved with this list again as I once was. Be
patient......and forgiving ;)