I will be probably from 16th Jan till end of month and then a couple
days around the 20th of Feb.
Timewise it is a tad constrained but I will certainly max out my time
whilst there. Need to get some breathables and tying materials whilst
there as well. Keep your eyes open boys (and girls) for any good winter
sales on breathable chest waders and boots.