From: chuckalexan...@hughes.net
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: QFTD
Date: Wed, 7 Oct 2009 23:49:33 -0500

And this reminds me. I have over half a book written about fly fishing/tying
for bluegills and I need to get back to work and finish it, cause they are the
MOST caught species of freshwater fish caught, PERIOD, yet one of the least
written about. Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ