*Mark -*
**
*RELAX!!!! Life isn't over at 6o ... I tripped over 72 on August 31 and
things have slowed down for me, BUT I still keep going.  Just keep a young
mind and move ahead.  When something looms in front of you that seems like
it will stop you, find a way around it.*

*--
Joe Fusco, Sr.
Member of The Missouri Trout Fishermen’s Association, The International
Brotherhood of the Flymph and The Virtual Fly Box

REMEMBER CANCER IS A WORD NOT A SENTENCE

Reply to: **jfusc...@gmail.com* <jfusc...@gmail.com>