That's what I'm saying, Dail.

________________________________
From: Dail Graham <d...@positech.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Thu, October 8, 2009 12:04:10 AM
Subject: [VFB] Re: conclave

Mark- I have tied at 11 sowbugs,8 rendevous. and other
meets and I can tie a few bugs now and then.   I asked Reed and
conclave if I could get on the tyers list for next year and he told me to
submit
6 different flies and he would let me know if I was good enough to
tie.   Man was I insulted.
BBBBBSSSSSS     Dail Graham