What really cheesed me off was when I found Terry and Roxanne Wilson selling
flies from their demo station at Sowbug. I was under the impression that was
not kosher.

________________________________
From: Mark Romero <markflie...@hotmail.com>
To: virtual fly box <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 8:03:02 PM
Subject: [VFB] Re: Out bid.....

 Jeff, you've never been to the shows in the east.........there, you might have
a half dozen of the BEST Atlantic Salmon fly tyers on the planet, all seated in
a row or real close together........and trust me.......even though they be
takin' all dang day to do one fly.............there's a dang good reason they
don't just give 'em away. Once those puppies go in a frame, they can sell them
for upwards of $400 each.....and they DO. Next time you come over.....you'll
have to make some time to come UPstairs. i'll show you a bunch of 'em.