From: "chuckalexan...@hughes.net" <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Sat, October 31, 2009 10:56:26 PM
Subject: [VFB] Re: Out bid.....

Jeff: i kinda understand the flies. But are you saying the
Wilson's should just GIVE their book away???  I'll tell ya, I have a book
on that same subject about half way (or maybe a little more) finished, and
unlike a fly, on a book you have THOUSANDS of hours put into it. Not to mention
publishing costs which are through the roof. Chuck

Please see our fly fishing hand made furled leaders at:
http://shop.ebay.com/merchant/you_wear_it_well_W0QQ_nkwZQQ_armrsZ1QQ_fromZQQ_ipgZ