Put me on the list. Please

Rick Z

________________________________
From: Don Ordes <f...@tribcsp.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Sent: Fri, November 6, 2009 4:44:00 PM
Subject: [VFB] Re: DVD update

I've been saving all emails requesting the DVD in a file pocket.  I'll refer to
these when I put the list together.  If you signed up earlier, I'll use that
for your number.  If you select a #, I'll reserve it for you.  If I missed you,
I'll get you signed up.

I'm not sure about payments, as I had problems with paypal when I used it for
selling Fantasy Flies a while back.  They were double-billing and would not
make it right, so I had to make the refunds. I dumped them.  Now I take checks
and am doing just fine that way.  I've actually had time to tie up a number of
them for customers recently.  Working on a 19/0 pattern for a long-time family
friend, too.

So, for this initial run, if you want to send a check, please do.  But I prefer
you wait until I have the DVDs ready in my hands, if you know what I mean. Your
email will hold your order and SN..

I also intend to sell them also from the Platte River Fly Shop here in Casper-
http://www.wyomingflyfishing.com/.
He will charge me a %-age for handling sales and the $-transaction.  Again,
that portion on his site is not up yet, due to I ain't got 'em done yet (and
he's been bugging me too to get them done).  He'll be able to process orders
and electronic payments.

He also sells my Fantasy Flies- again, when I have some for him to sell.  LOL
Trust me- Fantasy Flies are not a high-volume sort of sale, like commercial
fishing flies or t-shirts.  Buggs calls them "Rare and Unusual"- like the
tier.  LOL