Thx. I wish I had more time working on it though. Children, children,
children... sometimes their mother (but those I can take LOL)... always
something else. I need time to tie too. Every free minute within these walls
is treasured.

I registered to your site too and while I was looking back in the fly
history I found something that I personally think you should do something
about.

Pictures and pictures and pictures of flies and suddenly I see a Tiger
Mouse... DON'S Tiger Mouse... by Ivan W. Crews. 'By Ivan W. Crews' my ass.
It's Don's pattern... Don's tied fly... and if that wasn't enough, it's even
Don's picture (taken 5:th of June 2004... 9:08pm). Still in my Outlook
inbox. There's not the smallest thing on the page that gives a hint who's
the creator of the fly... but instead it gives the impression that it's by
the member himself.
http://pureartflytying.ning.com/photo?page=3

I have seen my pictures of my own flies on forums and on other webpages, but
they usually credit me for them... not technically valid, but if it's done
right I don't mind. Mentioning my name, linking to my site, I consider both
as favours in return. But if that picture of Don's Tiger Mouse was a picture
of my Party Animal... I'd be pissed for sure. Lots of thinking and work
behind that one. Powerful attention grabber on shows. Unique... and to me,
my signature fly. If someone would do like that, presenting it as his own,
I'd be furious... and if it was my own picture, I would actually have a
case. If ignored by him, another option would be against the one who's
actually responsible for publishing........ the owner of the site.

I'm not telling you what you want to do, but in my opinion he deserves a
word of correction. We're not talking about a Pheasant Tail or a Foam Ant,
but ARTWORK. He's showing off the original Mona Lisa in his own gallery and
has hidden Da Vinci's signature on it.

/Nick