FYI, for this & other similar issues, I know a mad wop w/ a baseball bat.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Niclas Runarsson
Sent: Tuesday, November 10, 2009 5:46 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Don

Yeah, sure Bernard. ”Exactly like Don’s”. I’d like to see that. In his
dreams maybe. Sorry Jimmy. You were too late with Joke For The Day. Already
posted and you won’t be able to top it either. LOL

I’d doubt very strongly that if this guy WAS ABLE to do it “exactly as
Don’s”, he wouldn’t be the man who felt the urge enough to steal a photo
with another man’s fly so he could show it on an internet forum. Just can’t
see it as a respected man’s move to get that desperate.

It’s not that hard to identify idiots when you see them beside their
actions.

/Nick