I put up a hellacious fight. I was pissed. It was the last of that
particular bugger I had tied w/ me.

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Don Ordes
Sent: Wednesday, November 11, 2009 11:56 AM
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Subject: [VFB] Re: Was: QUOTE FOR THE DAY, Now - what other non-fish and
other species do you fish for w/flyrod?

Jay Balmer. LOL  Did you put up a good fight?

Jeff, gotta tell us how you caught it.

DonO

OK, we have so far:

Cottonmouth- JimmyD

Owl- JimmyD (bear don't count unless you hooked him)

bat- DonO, Mark R.

Herring Gull- Iain

Canada Goose- TonyS

Freshwater Eel- JeffF

Turkey, as in self-hooked  -JayB

This would make for a neat article on Byard's website, if he'd ever upgrade
it.