From: KP <kpt...@btinternet.com>
Subject: [VFB] Rope Dubbing DVD
To: "VFB Mail" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Wednesday, December 2, 2009, 1:21 PM

Mr Ordes I am in awe. Well actually in Engerland but hey ho. This DVD
thaingy arrived and I enjoyed 98% of it.The bit I didnt enjoy was the
music between scenes and the end. The end came too soon.
Its well put together, clear, good sound qaulity and picture qaulity
is fantastic too. Delivery service was pretty good too. ;-)
Many thanks Don
Best regards
Keith

PS
If you missed this then you missed a great job folks and you better
hope Mr Ordes gets the next batch done ASAP so you can buy one