Don,

Besides the other comments I made from the DVD (which I did not see on
here.  Did they make it Don?) I wanted to also mention - your tying desk
looked like the model of organization.  If and when I get back to the
mainland I hope to get something like that organized.

Mike

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii