MeddelandeNick: Thanks a  lot. I'll order some. The price is right as well,
Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Niclas Runarsson
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Tuesday, December 15, 2009 5:56 PM
  Subject: Re: [VFB] Rope-Dub result...

  A quick search in the 'IMDB' (not the "Internet Movie Data Base"... but in
the "Infamous Material Data Base") shows that it is a dubbing from Wapsi called
'Natural Nymph Blend' (80% squirrel - 20% rabbit). It was bought in a sport
shop in Gävle in Sweden. I can't find the dubbing in Wapsi's product catalogue
though. But I found it here:
http://shopflyfishingspecialties.com/wapsi-squirrel-dubbing-pr-16669.html

  /Nick