From: Niclas Runarsson <niclas.runars...@soderhamn.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Rope-Dub result...
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, December 15, 2009, 6:49 PM

Meddelande

And
not to forget the BONUS that came with this DVD:

For
the Fanatic Swap I'm currently tying a fly with a wing of something that Tony
gave me in a (quite
full)
"Bits & Pieces" bag, when I stayed at his house. I had no idea what
it was. I sat in front of the TV

and
saw him fiddling with a black hair patch, saying "I believe this is Russian
Sable... long dense
underfur and very few guard hairs"... and then saw the
bunch of hairs after he had cut it... I felt that
chill
again. "THAT'S THE 'JOHN DOE' PATCH THAT'S LYING BY MY
VISE!!!"

So,
thank's DonO. The DVD made my day... twice!!

/Nick