This was an old way to blend dubbing less the softener. A bit messy but it
worked.
Tony

--- On Wed, 12/30/09, mel hocken <softhac...@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: mel hocken <softhac...@shaw.ca>
Subject: Re: [VFB] blending dubbing
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, December 30, 2009, 5:28 PM

DonO
I used to blend dubbing in a
friut jar. Along with the water and dubbing to be blended I used to add a pinch
of fabric softener. This would  allow the fibers of the dubbing to slid a
bit more freely allowing the dubbing to blend thoroughly. Just close
the lid and shack the heck out of it. Rinse well and let
dry.
Happy New Year

Mel