We will think about you,
Tony

--- On Fri, 1/8/10, Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com> wrote:

From: Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [VFB] Tiny Fly Question
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Friday, January 8, 2010, 12:00 AM

Tony,

I won't be coming this year. I wish I could but work is pretty heavy.  I will
envy all who make it.

Mike

On Thu, Jan 7, 2010 at 5:47 PM, Chuck Alexander <chuckalexan...@hughes.net>
wrote:

I agree Tony on the Eagle Claws and Mustads.. I
used to do a lot of crappie fishing with live minnows and I'd use those two
brands of hooks. And I'd get hung on  sunken trees etc, pull till the hook
straightened out, reshape it, fish again and again and again.. Other brands I
don't know about, Chuck