Joyce good idea, I got a set of tools for working with beads for Christmas along with my invisible Nook for ebooks :)

The reamer, as it's called really does pretty good on Walmart brand glass beads,

Peggy

Joyce Westphal wrote:
You can also find pointed type files in the beadworking area of your craft store, such as JoAnn's or Michaels, or the like. They go inside the hole and can be used to file it down. They even help on glass beads. I find most of my tiny beads at the knitting shop. they have really small ones that are used in needlework. Check out that type of store as well. Joyce