BTDT

From: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] On Behalf
Of Jimmy D. Moore
Sent: Friday, January 15, 2010 11:04 AM
To: Virtual Fly Box; Fly Fishing World; Hill Country Fly Fishers
Subject: [VFB] QUOTE FOR THE DAY

" The wind had picked up to thirty-five miles an hour and all the boats in
Carroll Creek
were being blown from pillow to post." If you've ever stood on the deck of a
bass boat
with the waves hitting you in the knee caps, you know what we were going
through.  It
was very rough and just plain scary.  The real fun began when I tried to run
my boat up
on the trailer in that thirty-five mile an hour wind that was now blowing
across the loading
ramp."©

Jimmy D. Moore
"Defeat at the Fork"

JIMMY D. MOORE, ARS WB5RHT,author Moon Holler Misfits
Fishing & Hunting Club, Member, TOWA Past VP Guadalupe
River Trout Unlimited, Member, North Zone Fishing Editor Emeritus,
Texas Fish & Game Magazine, VFB & FFW Moderator, Scout
Exec. BSA, Retired, http://bigtroutman.tripod.com/index.html