From: Bob Scarbrough <a69ju...@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: [VFB] Something different , Our backgrounds
To: "vfb-mail@googlegroups.com" <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Date: Tuesday, January 26, 2010, 6:18 AM

I guess I can be classified as a Lurker, I like to read the posts but very
rarely comment.

I have been flyfishing about 15 years now, wont say Im good but catch some fish
anyway.  Fish mostly at Taneycomo for trout as in Iowa have to go up in the NE
part to fish for trout .  I flyfish for bass and panfish where I live (Des
Moines, IA).  Started tying a few years ago then quit when my wife died after
30 years, and am just now getting back into tying.

Have served in the Military, worked in IT and am now in Security.   No kids,
just one dog who loves to go fishing with me.  Pretty boring but thats me.  :)

Bob Scarbrough