I've fly fishing and tying since my grand parents gave me a tying kit when I
was twelve and told to get on with it. I've been on this list a while but
only post when I feel I can contribute something. Since joining the list
I've leant alot, made friends, made a few contacts (which resulted in a trip
or two to Cape Cod). Done a few swaps.

When not fishing or tying, I see my kids at the weekend and occasional other
times. I am an archaeologist, currently working in the environmental
department (that environmental not mental dept). I am also doing a part time
Ba(honors) degree in archaeology at University of Bristol.

Other sports are....Tae Kwon-Do and er.....thats it

Ashley