From: Michael Bliss <flyfish...@gmail.com>
Subject: [VFB] Head Magnifiers
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, February 2, 2010, 11:03 PM

I am thinking of buying a head magnifier.  I looked at one at the craft store
and it was $40 for one with one lens.  I looked at Ebay and they start around
$5.  Does anyone use these and do you have any idea which one to buy?  Are the
cheapies just as good for tying purposes as the more expensive ones?

Mike

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii