Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För
Michael Bliss
Skickat: den 3 februari 2010 06:03
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: [VFB] Head Magnifiers

I am thinking of buying a head magnifier.  I looked at one at the craft
store and it was $40 for one with one lens.  I looked at Ebay and they start
around $5.  Does anyone use these and do you have any idea which one to buy?
Are the cheapies just as good for tying purposes as the more expensive ones?

Mike

--
Mike Bliss
Aloha from Hawaii