Från: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com [mailto:vfb-m...@googlegroups.com] För Bob
Scarbrough
Skickat: den 10 februari 2010 22:37
Till: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Ämne: RE: [VFB] Vises

You guys arent much help!  :)

Just kidding, I have been looking at the Nor Vise or the Mongoose.

Bob

  _____

Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 13:30:07 -0800
From: bambot...@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [VFB] Vises
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

Bob,
I go along with Mike on this. I have about 20 vises, I collect them, and
each have their own pros and cons. I have a Danvise and can find a number of
things that don't suite me but others love them. I have a Regal that is a
fast production vise but if your hands are bad, squeezing the lever might be
hard on your hands. The Norlander is a fast vise for tying some flies like
the Woolly Buggers. I can go on but I think you get the idea. I use the Dyna
King Barracuda Jr. For me it is the ideal vise in size as I do shows and it
is just the right size to travel. I also have two other Dyna King vises that
are smaller and I take one of them when just doing a local demo instead of
taking the Jr.along and having to break down my tying station. My Jr. and
complete tying station fits in a attache case as one unit along with the
tools I will be using at the show.
Tony