ESPN Outdoors really framed this thing to get a rise out of sportsmen. I don't
think anybody is in the tank with the greenies enough to ban fishing. That
said, we can be more civil in our responses.

________________________________
From: Scott Bearden <scott.bear...@gmail.com>
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Cc: Jeff Bingaman <senator_binga...@bingaman.senate.gov>; Desert Eagle
<j...@hdc-nm.com>
Sent: Wed, March 10, 2010 10:22:47 AM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Pres. Obama Now Wants to Ban Sports Fishing, Make
Recreational Fishing a Crime – Update: Glenn Beck Video on Gov’t’s US Water
Grab Efforts « Frugal Café Blog Zone

Dude, take your tinfoil hat off and read the damn thing before you go spouting
off in public like a damn fool.

Trout Unlimited has already declared that we should be popping the champagne
corks because of what it REALLY does for sportsman conservationists. This was
written by a lobbyist and some people will fall for anything.

http://www.whitehouse.gov/assets/documents/09_17_09_Interim_Report_of_Task_Force_FINAL2.pdf

Scott Bearden (Veteran of the United States Marine Corps)