No switching for me either. I find I have more control using my dominant hand.
Tony

--- On Wed, 3/10/10, Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca> wrote:

From: Neville Gosling <nev.gosl...@shaw.ca>
Subject: RE: [VFB] Pres. Obama Now Wants to Ban Sports Fishing, Make
Recreational Fishing a Crime - Update: Glenn Beck Video on Gov't's US Water
Grab Efforts « Frugal Café Blog Zone
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Wednesday, March 10, 2010, 6:16 PM

Meddelande

Both of my children are left handed but my ex-wife
and myself are right handed . I use my dominant right hand to hold the rod
and to cast and my left for the reel.  No change of
hands.
I think this goes back to the the spinning reels of the
1950's when it was difficult to get right hand wind.
Neville (Nev) Gosling
Greater Vancouver,
B.C. Canada