Thanks for the concern. I was released Saturdy afternoon. Had minor
complications with a twisted intedtine or or something.

I did not feel the opeation although I saw them cut my jugular-then nothing
until I woke up in the recoverry room. After their pain meds wore off; The Dc
said I would feel some minor discomfort - HE LIED!. I had so much pain from
Gas, I had to get 6 doses of morephine BEFORE the dr arrived. He has me taken
to xray where hey found the twist. Back to my room and I was told that they had
to put a hose down my nose tounblock the twist. Again, HE SAID IT WOULD NOT
HURT! - He lied. It hurt tlike hell he whole two days it was there ans when thy
pulled it out.- ugly is not enought to discribe what came out.

I now weigh 156, am feeling better for the first time in a year, and can't wait
for Openining day. Going to rent a small camper (Retro-style) and me and
superpup are heading for some river fishin up north. My wife needs a beark from
me and my constant rouchyness.

I have got to sell some items on ebay, to pay some of the insurance. Books,
Rocky Jr, Falls Inch Minnows, Japanee Clones of same, Ding Bat, fishing rods
and reels (Ted Williames/sears) Never used fly rod and sighlty used reel,Two St
Croix from 1961-62, FlyIkes and so forth.Also Have numerous out of date ( pre
90) fly tying mags for sale. Will Do Inventory on them and the books.

Later my friends and again, thanks for the concern, prayers and strenght you
provide me with
.God bless you as he has me.

Jim
May your GOD be your fishing partner.