Haha...  I guess I thought everyone would know it, but you are right.  LOL!

DonO

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jack Lehman" <jklepo...@sbcglobal.net>
To: <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:31 PM
Subject: Re: [VFB] Ta-tada-daaaaa....

Is that fantasyflies.com ?

have to promote it for ya since you didn't for yourself!

Jack
Austin
Don Ordes wrote:
Just wanted to let all of you know my new website is up and running, thanks to Darren MacEachern, whom you know as 'Pacres' here on the VFB. He stepped up after my guru passed away in December and disassembled my website and put it all back together again for me- refreshed and re-vitalized. I want to thank him here in public for this important & personal favor, as it means a lot to me, seeing how I just got my 1st DVD off the ground. Thank You Darren. If I had a 'Very Special Friends Page', you'd be on that list. too.
 Don Ordes
-- You received this message because you are subscribed to the "VFB Mail" group.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to vfb-mail+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words "REMOVE ME" as the subject.