I'll RE watch the DVD to come up with a pattern and I'll then tell ya what I
want to tie. Chuck

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Don Ordes
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 4:31 PM
  Subject: [VFB] New Swap Announcement

  Rope-dub Swap 2010 !  Swapmeister: Don Ordes

  *?? flies by June 1st (depends on how many sign up)

  Already signed up: (need fly name)

  Rick Zieger-
  Larry Johnson-
  Joseph Fusco, Jr.-
  Peggy Brenner-
  Nick Runarsson-
  Mike Bliss-
  Chuck Alexander-
  Ashley Strutt-
  Buggs-
  Veronica-

  *If you would like to be in this swap and have purchased the DVD,
  please let me know what you will tie, using the DVD segments as a guide.
  If you got a complimentary DVD, you are welcome to join also.

  I'm hoping to get all of the DVD segments represented by a swapper,
  so that all segments will have fly samples submitted for each swapper.

  All flies will have photos placed on a 'Rope-dub Swap 2010- Fly Tiers Page'
on my new website.

  Please type in your name below, adding the fly name if you know it now, and
hit reply.

  Names:
  -
  -
  -
  -
  -
  -
  -
  -
  -
  -

vfb-mail+unsubscribegooglegroups.com or reply to this email with the words
"REMOVE ME" as the subject.

02:33:00