Hi,
it is Fed Bach's Mayfly vise, great vise for the money. Got it today and
I'm impressed. Excellent access at the hook's bend, smooth rotary
function, and an excellent bobbin rest.

I'll use it for the next swap, I don't expect it to replace my Regal
(different concept), but nice for traveling, it has got already its
place in the living room, where I ty in the evenings. And the price is
really a deal.
No affiliation, for sure. Just satisfied customer.

Rene