  From: Neville Gosling
  To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
  Sent: Saturday, April 10, 2010 9:57 AM
  Subject: RE: [VFB] Re: Mayfly Vise

  I have an early Renzetti Traveler vise with similar jaws to the Mayfly vise
and have never felt the need to replace the screw tighten style of jaw with the
cam operated version because the screw version works so well. I do agree
however that with athritis a cam operated jaw would be advantageous.  I also
have an early Dyna-King "Voyageur" with the cam operated push jaws which I use
for my travel vise. It is small and lightweight but the delrin base is too
light and it tends to move around a bit when tying.
  Neville (Nev) Gosling
  Greater Vancouver,
  B.C. Canada