From: Wayne Blake-Hedges <wayneb22...@yahoo.com>
Subject: [VFB] Intro
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com
Date: Tuesday, April 13, 2010, 7:40 AM

Hi All;

Just joined yesterday, there's quite a few people I know already here.

I've been Flyfishing & Tying for about 4 years now, mostly for warmwater
species but getting into trout.

Enjoyed the conversations so far, gotta laugh it almost seems like a grumpy old
men's group from posting yesterday afternoon.  It looks like you guys have
cabin fever worse than me!

Wayne Blake-Hedges, Port Tobacco MD