Dito. No cabin, very(!) seldom grumpy...... and still in my 30's.

Today I'm grumpy though. Got a(nother) nasty phonecall from my supervisor
this morning, that was the drop making the water flow over the edges. But
I'll be happy again after lunch... when I have gone over her head and
told her boss about how I've been treated the last week. I can already say
that her behaviour will have to change quite a bit if she wants to park her
butt (and her broom) in that office tomorrow.

It's a word-against-word situation, but her boss and I have been friends
since the days his drum sticks were setting the tempo of my guitar
solos. What I have to say won't flow out from his other ear... he knows
me really(!) well and won't for a split of a second even consider the fact
that my summary might be exaggerated. She has never been that popular among
the people in my seat, but today words will be taken for EXACTLY what they
mean, even though they will come from a person in a much lower chair.

I feel pretty (to say the least) certain that this will put a stop to her
taking advantage of the fact that "unemployed can be miserable with life in
general, giving them a tendency to spice up any complaints they might be
having". But I bet she didn't see the trustworthy "stage & beer pal"
coming... LOL

/Nick

/Nick