Roger:  Small scissors.  If they don't fit, do what Joyce has done.  When we
were tying for the boy scouts last week, she showed me how she had the handles
on her favorite scissors bent at an angle so they fit further in her hand.  Her
hands are small, and I know that she seldom sets her scissors down.  My hands
are much larger, but I keep my scissors in my hand, and I can even use my
Thompson whip finisher with my scissors kept in my hand.  Saves lots of time.
Sorry this digressed.  I know it started as a stream-side tying thread...

Larry Johnson
Springville, Utah