My dubbing isn't on pelts..just in bags, such as SLF and those you can get
in any good fly shop. I love that stuff, as well as UV dub.  Again, not
pelts, bags. Much of my plain dark dubbing fur to hold things together comes
from Lion brand wool/acrylic yarn which I cut up and turn to dubbing in a
coffee blender. The rest comes from washing, drying and then brushing the
beagle with a furminator (great dubbing getting tool). Joyce