Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2010 21:59:14 -0700
Subject: Re: [VFB] whiting co-op swaps
From: flyfish...@gmail.com
To: vfb-mail@googlegroups.com

I am a two time experienced plucker and would volunteer again if needed.  It is
a process to try and make it all even.  I would be a buyer if the saddles were
ones I needed.  Are header cards out or was it something Byard put on the
header card?  Could the header card exist with just a description of the saddle?

Mike