I got back late last night from Somerset, NJ and the show was packed, and lot's of very new families coming on board.

Lot's of no brand fly boxes from Asia, all of the C & F line and I couldn't tell the difference with some of them. Mystic Rod makers have a very sweet casting graphite and the Willow reels would look fab on a bamboo. Sat next to Bill Black and got to play with lot's of new Spirit River product something I don't see a lot of.

And best of all seeing kids coming back for a 3rd or 4th year with flies they have tied! I have a few young followers who are now early teens doing good work and each year I teach them a new group, this year is bass bugs. There are some lucky Dad's out there and one Mom with a scout who is doing great, they like having a new fishing partner as well.

--
Peggy Brenner
http://pbandj.us/SixSistersFlybox/