I have purchased 3 sets of knockoff boxes and a couple of Greys boxes. I think they are all coming from the same factory, the printing is different, and on some there is a molded design on the cover. I have a source to import and you can order them custom imprinted and the lot, but the minimum order is $1000 us.At Somerset and Marlboro there were at least 4 vendor booths selling the whole line offered by BTI sports of Taiwan, so I think lot's of folks had the money. They offer tools, rods and reels, lines, boxes and everything you need.

I have had a C @ F threader box break in a suitcase, and they don't replace them. I just think the 'white box' imports are going to hurt the local shop, but they have been ordering the same items for years and charging full cost for them.

Peggy