On 2/2/2011 11:07 AM, ray...@earthlink.net wrote:

Rough WX in Texas. We're getting the kind of weatherthat we only get once in a blue moon. 18 degrees rightnow at 10:50 a.m., going down to 13 tonight.,
/*Jimmy, We're having frostbite weather up here in N. Tx too. I think it was about 9°F last night, but it's all the way up 20°F at 3 PM. So far no power outtages, but we're told there will be rolling blackouts for us at unknown times for a few minutes. Hope it isn't too long our house doesn't hold the heat as well as yours does. Hope all you other Texans and folks are keeping warm and dry during this little hissy fit that Mother Nature is throwing.

Rodger
*/