Longhorn tailhair makes great stone flies. Calico, my longhorn steer is nearing
record
status with his horm length.  They're approaching 7 + feet from tip to tip,
straight across,
not around the curve.  A steer with 8 feet horns sold for $20,000 up in Ft.
Worth
a couple years ago. I expect Calico to be at 8 feet by the end of this year.
Will I
put him in the long horns auction?  Now way.

JIMMY D