From: Bob Hendry <robinhoo...@gmail.com>
To: VFB Mail <vfb-mail@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Thursday, October 6, 2011 12:13 PM
Subject: [VFB] Re: Game Cock Necks,

Hi Tony!

I would love to take you up on your offer.  Ple send me a PM at
bhendry at cheerful dot com.

I'm not sure I know the difference 'tween a Chinese cock neck and a
Whiting rooster neck; probably ought to include one of those as well.

Yesterday I was watching your video filmed in '09 at the Sowbug, where
you tied the Chili Demon.  I had hoped to tie a few today, but got
wrapped around the axel (literally) of my trailer.  Maybe later this
afternoon.  That video is one of the better one out there; clear and
concise.  Well done.!

Cheers,

the other Bob H. (aka RW)