Thanks for the pics.  Some mighty neat flies there.  Good to see Nick.

a.

It was great fun to be able to make it down for this show, and I'd like to be doing it more often. I got a chance to meet a few people from the board here in person, and do a bit of chatting. I managed to a take a few pictures, so for all those interested, here is the link to the set. <http://www.flickr.com/photos/pacres/sets/72157628084696541/>http://www.flickr.com/photos/pacres/sets/72157628084696541/

Cheers

Darren