As some may have noted over the last while I have been a bit distant on my
daily flooding of you with my e-mails and political views. There is a
reason.

As some of you may know, most don't, since about last June our daughter
Amanda has had some medical problems with her female parts. During Christmas
brake she alluded to the fact she "may have cancer". That caused her mom and
me to push for answers to many questions, and meet a stone wall of non
answers. The more questions we ask, the less contact and answers we got.

Last night we were hit with a bomb shell. Having not heard from Amanda in a
couple of days, after many attempts, Theresa called a couple of her room
mates at school, got no answers but left messages. One called her back
fairly late. It appears that her friends and room mates thought Theresa and
I were some kind of "Monsters" because we were not there for Amanda.

It appears that Amanda found out last July that she had Ovarian Cancer, and
it has now moved to her liver, and with all appearances, her brain. She
lever told us about the first part, let alone the progression, and we don't
know why. Needless to say, Theresa and I are at a loss of understanding, and
have more questions than answers now as to why she never told us anything.

Amanda does not know that we now know what is going on. Her roommate invited
Theresa down to stay in her room and talk to Amanda with support from her
friends. Spring break starts Friday and we are going to start today to try
to get the funds together so she can go.

If you would, please pray that we can get answers andwill know what to do
and what to say. To say that we are at a loss of understanding would be an
understatement.

I thought I should let you know because many of you know and love our
daughter and should know what is going on.

Jimi
A Man is born many men, but dies as only one.

“Lest I keep my complacent way
I must remember somewhere out there
a person or persons died for me today.
As long as there must be war